President's MessageHello Everyone! It's time once again to put the next BUGS meeting on your calendar. The meeting will be held at 1:00 PM until around 4:30 PM on Thursday, November 5, 2015 in Room 515 of the Shelby Research Building on the UAB campus. Chevell Parker, from SAS Technical Support, will be joining us in person to make two presentations:
- Staying Relevant in a Competitive World: Using the SAS Output Delivery System to Enhance, Customize and Render Reports.
- Secrets From a SAS Technical Support Guy: Combining the Power of the SAS Output Delivery System With Microsoft Excel Worksheets
Birmingham Users Group for SAS
November 5, 2015 meeting at UAB
- Location: Shelby Building, room 515
- Food/Beverages - Refreshments will be provided.
- Parking information - MAP - For easily accessible, convenient parking for this event please use the public parking deck at University Avenue and 19th St. South. Entrance to the parking deck is on University Avenue. The parking deck is on the opposite side of 19th Street directly across from the Shelby Building. Another option would be to request a free, one day visitor pass. These can be used at any of the commuter lots that are designated as Lot 15. Please note that none of these lots are particularly close to the Shelby Building, but several are within walking distance. If you elect to request a free, one day pass, please do so as soon as possible, as the passes are mailed to the address that you designate. Request your pass at http://www.uab.edu/parking/parking/visitors/. Passes may also be obtained at the UAB Parking Office, 608 8th Street South. The office hours are 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM. The UAB Parking site, http://www.uab.edu/parking/parking/visitors, has parking maps and additional information about parking on the campus. Note: Due to difficulties with parking arrangements in the past, parking will not be free for this event.
- DUES - Annual dues for 2015 are being accepted. As in the past, dues are $25 per person per year. Dues allow us to provide refreshments and provide occasional honorariums. However, dues may be paid at a later date if you so choose. So, please plan to attend regardless of whether you bring your dues or not.